Thursday, May 9, 2013

Running for the Board... #AmericanChemicalSociety #hernandez4acs #district4acs



According to the ACS Bylaws, candidates for seats on the Board of the American Chemical Society may begin campaigning 30 days after the Council Meeting at the Spring National meeting. This year's Council Meeting in NOLA took place on April 9th. So as of, today, May 9th, my active campaign for the District IV Director has begun. Trouble is that I don't know what I'm supposed to do to actively campaign. So much like on the day I received tenure, I'll just keep doing what I've been doing.

This post is also intended to be a stub for anyone interested in giving me advice on my campaign AND on how I can help you, the ACS or the nation through my Board seat if I were to be elected.

Check out my website tinyurl.com/hernandez4acs.

No comments:

Post a Comment